December 26, 2008

Christmas on the Move


It has been very fun to be overseas this year but of course at holiday time we were feeling a little homesick. We wanted to try and make this year as festive as possible for our little girl as it is her second year away from our families. We are currently in Singapore which is a fairly easy place to get sorted but not exactly cheap. So we had to do a bit of creative planning to get the presents under our 1 foot tree. We managed to get it all done and have a great year but like the old saying goes, there is no place like home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article, I am have my own blog Juggling Mama(www.jugglingmama.com). I would love to add you to my blog roll and hope you will do the same - let me know your thoughts. I am also part of www.ShesConnected.com you should check out ShesConnected.com and add your profile, it's a great way to promote blog.

I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to read your blog.

Best,
Jenna