March 14, 2008

A great Car Seat for the Plane

On this past trip it was time to upgrade the little tyke from the infant carseat to the toddler carseat. I did my normal obsessive research and decided on the Grace Platinum Car Go seat. http://www.gracobaby.com It has everything that I need: it's lightweight, easy to move, FAA approved and safe in a car. Don't get me wrong, there seem to be some amazing carseats out there for toddlers but if you are going to be flying alot - this one is worth checking out. It only weighs 8 lbs and fits great on the plane. I had no problems carrying it myself in the airport (with the stroller, carryon, and oh yes, the kid.) and so far its been easy to install in 5 different vehicles (yes this baby has been on the move)

It's tough to pick a carseat that fits all of your needs, especially if you are moving around a lot. I suggest doing your research and picking one that works best for your needs- but if you are flying a lot, then definitely check this one out.

No comments: